If you feel like your nutrition’s off track – but aren’t sure what to do about it – hopefully this information will give you something new to consider and try.
· First, remove red flags and nutrient deficiencies.
· Control your calorie intake without counting calories.
· Consider your body type and activity level.
· Observe your progress carefully. Adjust your intake as needed.
· Do all of this consistently and long-term first, before adding any new strategies.
Whether you’re a beginner and trying to get started in the right direction, or you’re experienced but still spinning your wheels, these steps – when applied in sequence – can make all the difference.